A study to evaluate an investigational drug designed to inhibit receptors that are believed to contribute to migraine attacks.
This study lasts up to 55 weeks, in which participants will be screened, go through two phases of treatment and have a follow-up visit.
Study Treatment Phase – Part One – 12 Weeks
Participants will be randomly assigned to receive the investigational drug or a placebo. Participants undergo tests and procedures every four weeks.
Study Treatment Phase – Part Two – 28 Weeks
There is no placebo in Part Two. All participants will receive the investigational drug and undergo tests and procedures every four weeks.
To qualify, participants must:
- Be between the ages of 18 and 65
- Have had migraines for at least one year
- Have experienced between 4 and 14 migraine days per month for the past three months
Why join the ARISE Study?
- Receive an investigational drug designed to prevent migraines
- Receive the highest standard of study-related medical care
- All study-related medications and consultations will be free of charge plus reasonable travel, parking and food expenses will be reimbursed
- Help contribute to medical research
For more information about this research study call : (561) 282-5538 or email using form below: