A global clinical research study assessing the effectiveness and safety of an investigational medication designed to slow the progression of early Alzheimer’s disease.
The ENGAGE study is split into two phases: a placebo-controlled phase, and an optional long-term extension phase.
In the placebo-controlled phase, eligible participants will have a 2-in-3 chance of receiving the investigational medication and a 1-in-3 chance of receiving the placebo. Study medication will be given by monthly intravenous infusions. Several tests and assessments will be performed each visit to monitor the participant’s health.
All eligible participants will receive the investigational medication in the long-term extension phase, which begins after the first 18 months of the study.
To qualify, participants must:
- Be between the ages of 50 and 85
- Be experiencing symptoms that might be related to early Alzheimer’s disease, such as problems with their memory or thinking clearly
- Have someone who can accompany them to appointments and provide information about their health
Why join the ENGAGE Study?
- Receive an investigational drug designed to slow early onset Alzheimer’s
- Receive the highest standard of study-related medical care
- All study-related medications and consultations during the study will be free of charge and reasonable travel, parking and food expenses will be reimbursed
- Help contribute to medical research
For more information about this research study call : (561) 282-5538 or email using form below: