Understanding Your Condition
Forgetfulness or Something More Serious?
Older people often begin to notice a decline in their memory, but they may not realize how much memory loss is
“normal,” and what could be a sign of something more serious.
Choosing a Neurologist.
You should be comfortable with you doctor and trust his/her information and treatment
Some key points to consider.
- Specialization: Does their specialization support your needs?
- Location: Is their office accessible to you?
- Health Insurance: Check that your treatment will be covered.
- Reputation: Research doctors online for positive and negative reviews.
- Consult with your healthcare provider.
Remember – the choice for whom to see for treatment is in your hands. Not comfortable with your doctor? Look elsewhere.