26 Jan Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer’s Disease…Completed
A Randomized, Placebo controlled, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy and Safety of MK-8931 in Subjects with Amnestic Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer’s Disease. (Prodromal AD)
This is an 18 month study in which subjects that screen and qualify will go onto the program taking the investigation medication by mouth once daily.
1. age 50-85
2. have had memory problems at least 1 year
3. have someone that can attend study visits with you and help you follow study requirements
- You may find out if your forgetfulness is due to very early Alzheimer’s Disease.
- All study-related medication and medical tests will be provided at no costs
- Your health will be monitored throughout the study by a team of experts.
- You may be compensated for time and travel.
- You will help advance medical research for Alzheimer’s disease
For more information about this research study call : (561) 282-5538 or email using form below: