Is Postherpetic Neuralgia Pain Targeting You?

If you have chronic postherpetic neuralgia pain find out how you could participate in a medical research study.

Local doctors are currently conducting a medical research study of investigational pain medication for individuals with moderate to severe chronic pain due to postherpetic neuralgia (PHN).

To be eligible for this study, you must:

  • Be 21 years of age or older
  • Be medically diagnosed with PHN
  • Have moderate to severe chronic pain due to PHN

All study related visits, tests, and treatments will be provided to participants at no cost.  In addition, compensation for time and/or travel may be provided.  See the flyer here: Postherpetic-Neuralgia-Pain


Lisa Montgomery, RN
Research Coordinator
(561) 282-5546

Or complete the form below:


No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.