22 Sep Mild to Moderate Alzheimer’s Disease Treated with Donepezil…Complete
Posted at 13:15h in Past Research Studies 0 Comments
Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, fixed dose study of Lu AE58054 in patients with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease treated with Donepezil.
This is a 28 week study in which qualified participants will take the investigational medication or placebo ( a dummy capsule without an active ingredient ) once daily by mouth.
Potential patients must have been receiving a drug containing Donepezil for the last 6 months, at a dose of 10-mg per day for the last 4 months.
- Diagnosed with mild to moderate Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Age 50 or older
- Have a caregiver to join you during every visit
- You do not have any other conditions affecting your mental ability. e.g. schizophrenia, Parkinson’s disease
- If you are taking certain drugs, you will not be ale to join the study. You will be asked about your medication history by the study doctor if you decide to get involved.
Why join the STARBEAM STUDY?
- You might be able to help with a clinical research study looking at a potential new treatment for mild to moderate Alzheimer’s disease.
- You will receive the best standard of study-related medical care.
- You may receive and investigational treatment, designed to help improve memory, thinking and reasoning.
- All study-related medications and consultations during the study will be free of charge and reasonable travel, parking and food expenses will be paid
For more information about this research study call : (561) 282-5538 or email using form below:
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.